I just pushed up a ton of changes to the "Brewski" platform (maybe "platform" is a bit much), so I'm dealing with a few errors, but the big thing is that I decided to ditch the markdown editor I was using and switched to ckeditor. There's just so much more I can do with it and it's easier for a non-tech person to use. The downside is most of the posts are currently a little f-ed up while I fix some formatting problems.
December 7, 2015
Quick and Dirty PHP 7.0 set up on Ubuntu 14.04 with APCu
May 20, 2015
Laravel Custom Logging
May 19, 2015
Site re-built using Laravel 5.1-dev
January 9, 2015
Using the Laravel Homestead "serve" command with Oh-My-Zsh
November 6, 2014
Using Laravel's Artisan with Git for Deployment.